Explore Scientific Dark Yellow N15 1.25" Filter
For detailed planetary observations. Barrel diameter: 1.25"
Watching the Moon surface through the filter, the contrasts will enormously increase. Same with planet Mars. On the huge planet Jupiter, when using the filter, you can even see the contrasts between the cloud-bands and a lot more details. Starting with a telescope diameter of 8" and a clear sight, you even get to see various details of Saturn. Minimum 5" aperture recommended.
Color filters darken the light slightly, that reaches the eye or the sensor of the camera. This eliminates for instance stronger transitions. The result is that your picture turns out with more contrast which automatically shows more details.
- Made from high-quality optical glass
- Filter glass is absolutely parallel
- All optical surfaces have anti reflex coatings
- Filter housing from black anodized aluminum
- Filter threads on both ends (female/male)
- Multiple filters usage is possible
The kit includes:
- Color filter
|Optics material||optical glass|
|Optics coating||multicoated, anti-reflective|
|Eyepiece barrel diameter||1.25" (31.7mm)|