Bresser Junior 40–1024x Microscope, with Case
Magnification: 40–1024x. Experiment kit included
More than a classic microscope. It has a robust finish, a case for easy transportation, is versatile and can be connected to your PC.
Equipped with the Bresser Junior Microscope, young scientists can turn small samples into large discoveries. Thanks to the zoom function, which has a 40–1024x magnification, all types of microscopy are available to young researchers.
Transmitted light microscopy: For the observation of cell structures, onion skin in addition to a corresponding high magnification in the first instance wafer-thin samples are required, so that the light can shine through. But don't worry, for the beginning there are already some permanent preparations included in the set and additionally the necessary accessories to prepare further ones by yourself.
The included Smartphone adapter, allows you to save pictures and videos on your smartphone or share them with friends and family.
- Standard eyepiece(s): 2 Widefield eyepieces (WF-10x and WF-16x)
- Standard objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x
- Magnifaction: 40x–1024x
- Illumination: bright LED-light for transmitted and incident light microscopy
- Accessories: lot of extras for an immidiate start in the microscopy
The kit includes:
- Digital microscope Bresser Junior 40x–1024x
- Zoom eyepiece 10x–16x
- Barlow lens
- 10 slides
- 10 coverslips
- 5 prepared slides
- Shrimp hatchery
- User Manual