Bresser Messier Maksutov 90/1250 EQ3 Telescope
Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope. Objective lens diameter: 90mm. Focal length: 1250mm
The 90 mm Bresser Maksutov 90/1250 EQ3 Telescope, like its larger 100 mm version, has a focal length of 1250mm and is therefore perfect for lunar and planetary observations. The telescope shell is compact, so you can easily perform observations even on your balcony.
Bresser Maksutov 90/1250 EQ3 Telescope is installed on equatorial mounting (also known as parallactic mounting). It makes up for earth rotation and allows you to follow the observed celestial object.
- Maksutov reflector
- Long focal length
- Compact design
- Primary mirror diameter: 90mm / focal length: 1250mm
- Magnification with included accessories: 48x
- Equatorial EQ-3 mount for an exact tracking
The kit includes:
- LED finderscope
- Eyepieces (31.7mm): PL26mm
- Smartphone camera adapter