Bresser Solarix 76/350 Telescope with solar filter
Newtonian reflector. Objective lens diameter (aperture): 76mm. Focal Length: 350mm
We are proud to present the Bresser Solarix 76/350 – the first «all in one» newtonian telescope package that enables you to observe the sun. With a certified quality at a sensational price point! It was never easier for the public to observe the night sky and the sun so easily, cheap and – last but not least – safe. The solar filter that was especially designed for this telescope makes it possible. It contains a special foil that protects the eye against all kinds of solar radiation during observations: infrared, ultra violett and visible light is dampened to a safe level. Only a safe amount of the visible spectrum can pass the filter and creates a wonderful solar image in the eyepiece. The safety feature of this filter was checked by a independent quality assurance company.
Do you want to capture what you see? With the included smartphone holder bracket you can use your smartphone to easily take colour pictures of celestial objects – like through a telephoto lens!
But the Bresser Solarix 76/350 is of course also ready to be used for observing astronomical objects in the night sky. The featured accessories are everything you need for an immediate start. The newtonian reflector is equipped with a extensive manual and set up in almost no time.
- 18x to 175x Magnification
- Ready for solar and celestial observing
- Solar filter for safe solar observations
- Complete accessories for immediate observations
- Smartphone Holder Bracked for cellphone photography
- Easy to use azimutal mount with tripod
- The telescope arrives completely assembled – observation can start immediately
The kit includes
- Optical Tube Assembly
- Azimutal Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Spreader Bar and eyepiece holders
- 2 Eyepieces (31.7mm / 1.25"): SR-4mm, H-20mm
- 2x Barlow Lens
- Smartphone holder bracket
- Astronomical Software and downloadable moon chart
- User Manual